Assalamualaikum, hello guyssss.
I know i've like neglected this poor blog of mine. Well, since I'm on 2 months holidays now, I'll make a point to at least write something here. I get to improve my writing skills as well right? Killing two birds with one stone haha. Anyway, I've been on almost 3 weeks holidays now and recently, I got back my foundation results. Syukur Alhamdulillah, I am done with foundation and insya Allah, I'll be starting my degree in October. Time definitely flies. Last year, around this time, I was in my first few days of foundation, looking for friends to hang around with and getting to know my college better. Right now, I've found my amazing friends besides knowing a lot of other people.
Back then, I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to fit in but thank God, He made things easy for me while I was in college. Also, college taught me a lot of valuable which can never be taught by lecturers/teachers. A few of my friends told me that college would be fun and sort which is true. I gotta agree that college is fun, the studying part is also awesome. I get to study better when I'm in college compared to when I was in high school. However, after completing foundation, I took some time to think about what has happened in the whole year of it. Some few interesting events like going for the leadership camp organized by my college, liked a few people and none of them liked me back haha and also I've made a few really good friends who are very valuable to me. I feel like i've changed a bit. I am not self praising or what so ever but I feel like I am wiser and also I am not that lazy to study thanks to Kuna. For the past 3 semesters, she has been there guiding me through until I've passed all my paper hehe :)
But now, it's time for me to move on. Nothing lasts forever. For those guys I've liked at college, liking you guys made me learn a lot. Oh and I'm quite close to the guy I used to like. Haha but nah, I feel like i'm losing him, sooner or later. It doesn't matter, people come and go. Only those who really care for you will stay in your life. Because if that person just dont care abt you, not matter how hard you try, things will still remain the same. I've decided to not stress myself up over small things and over think things. I wish to take things easier and concentrate more on my studies. Me a top achiever maybe, insya Allah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment