Hello.
Recently, I stumbled upon two very interesting Instagram accounts which are now my role models and inspirations. They are Vivy Yusof and Nina Sabrina. Well, I'll start off with Vivy Yusof. She is really an amazing woman, in fact both of them are. I started following her before she wore the hijab and now, she has covered herself up which made her look even prettier. At such a young age, she has her own online shopping website managed by her, her husband and whole lot of staff. Visited their website and they offer beautiful things at affordable prices. There are a few expensive ones but most of it are affordable. I've not tried online shopping but I may try doing so on her website. Oh and her website is fashionvalet.com :)
Moving on to Nina Sabrina, she is Dafi's sister which is also one of Malaysia's Minister's daughter. Despite being the daughter of an important person, I can see that she very humble and down to earth. She has her own kidnergarten which i think is very awesome. And because of her i have this dream of opening one on my own later when I'm financially stable. I came across her Instagram account while scrolling through Jovian Mandagie's account, her soon to be husband :) I just love seeing the both of them together. He's like a renowed fashion designer and his clothes are amazing. And because of that, Nina dresses up so prettily too. Since their wedding's coming, i'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate them :)
Basically, these two ladies have inspired me to be a better person and also a better muslim. Besides, I've learnt a lot of fasion tips from them since they dress up so nicely and they suit my taste of fashion. I have no regrets following these two amazing ladies on Instagram :)
No comments:
Post a Comment