Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lahad Datu

I'm sure most Malaysians are aware about what's happening in Lahad Datu, Sabah. For those who don't know, there's a small state near Sabah which definitely doesn't belong to Malaysia claims that Sabah is theirs. To get back their land, they've decided to just attack Lahad Datu a few days ago for no relevant reason. After Lahad Datu, a few other policemen got shot and died at Semporna (another town in Sabah). At first, I couldn't believe what I read over the internet. I thought there were people playing prank or something. But shit got real. I was having dinner and suddenly the news about what happened in Sabah was on TV3's news. Which is a big matter. I was so surprised. Till now, I can't believe what's happening in Sabah. 

I am still following everything that is happening. I get so devastated when I hear more and more policemen getting killed. This thing happened all of a sudden. I mean who would expect something like this to happen. Malaysian Police & Army have been doing a great job in defending the country. I am very proud of them and of course, my respect for them increased like so much. I read a post on facebook about this policeman who sent a text message to his wife apologizing to his parents, wife, kids and also to all Malaysians for not being able to continue defending the country before dying. Masya Allah. May Allah bless him. May Allah bless each and every policemen who fought and is fighting for the country. As a normal citizen, I wouldn't know how hard it is to be at war or anything like this. Only they know how hard it is. 

Let's all pray for them who died defending our beloved Malaysia. Al-Fatihah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment