Tuesday, February 26, 2013

:)

As I grow up, I realized that even your best friends can never understand you fully. No matter how close you are to them, they will never be able to feel what you feel, smile when you are smiling, be there for you every time, understand what you're going through and etc. To me, only Allah understands everything. Only He knows how I feel, what are my true dreams, who my jodoh is and what I go through every day. Everything comes from Him and to Him we shall thank and be grateful to. I am not that pious but I've learned that we should never put our religion aside in our lives. No matter what religion we practice, it should always be put first. 

No matter how smart or rich you are, you must remember that there is only one God, and you must never forget Him. Take everything that come to your life as a lesson for you to become a better person. As for now, from my recent posts I've been talking about my "crush" and I really like him. Even a simple hi from him would make me smile all day. I take this as a cubaan from Allah. This feeling I have comes from Him and at the end of the day, even if I want to marry my crush but if he is not fated for me, he will never be mine. But if it's otherwise, then even if he goes to US and I go to Australia, we will still meet and be together. I believe that Allah knows what's best for me. I can only pray to Him :)

To my muslim readers, let's try our best to be a better muslim alright? I am also trying very hard as what is more important in the Akhirat. In Shaa Allah we can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment