Alhamdulillah it was a good day. Attended a wedding in the afternoon. It was Abang Asyriq's wedding to be exact. He's my mum's ex-staff's son. His parents have been really close friends of my mum since a few decades ago. Yup, that long! Also, our parents once planned to marry me off to one of her sons. Oh and she has 5 sons! A lot ayyy? Hahaha. But nah. I have my own choice and i believe he has a girlfriend too. Besides, I was around 2 years old when they planned everything. VERY YOUNG.
Anyway, my mum met a lot of her old staff there and one of them is my mum's favourite staff whom she has not been in contact for almost 17 years. His name is Uncle Amin :) I've seen him in a lot of pictures with me in it. My mum told me that he used to carry me around and since before, I've always wanted to meet him. And Alhamdulillah, I met him today and I felt like crying for no reason. When I look at him, I just felt so young and I just hoped that he was there to see me grow up. Nevertheless, I am still very thankful that I met him today :)
It was a beautiful and simple wedding. What's important is that the bride and groom are happy.
EARLIER, i had my Critical Thinking Skills (CTS) exam. For once, I feel that accounts makes sense. My CTS was crap. Full of nonsensical words and answers. I had a really hard time answering. But there were a few easy ones, of course. Or else, I would fail the whole paper. I just hope for the best.
Well, before I end this, I would like to share something. Remember the crush i mentioned in my previous post? When everyone was teasing me and the "guy who's supposed to marry me" haha, all i could think of was my crush. I guess I am deeeeeeply in love~
Hehe, that's all :D
No comments:
Post a Comment