Very true, It's easy to fall in love. As a child, you will first start loving your parents who have been taking care of you and loving you since the day you were born. As you grow, you will start loving others like your relatives and friends. And followed by loving a person who will make a BIG change in your live. No doubt, you will keep falling in and out of love but you learn from everything that happens. But when the right person comes, you will just know it. Your love for that person will never die and it will keep growing.
Why am i talking about love all of a sudden? Well I guess I just got "love-struck" Haha
I gotta admit it that it's beautiful when you like/love someone. But then again you would feel very hurt if that person rejects you without any reason. Currently, I like a guy who I think doesn't know me. Wait, I am NOT talking about Yunho okay? Haha. This time, he lives in KL and he went to my college for a semester. I've never noticed him during my first semester because I just didn't care. And now i'm regretting it, seriously. If only i noticed him last semester, we could have been friends now. But it's okay, I like it this way. I've never talked to him and i don't know much about him, therefore, we would definitely have a lot to talk about once we're friends....Will it ever happen? I wonder. Whatever it is, Allah knows the best and all I can do is pray to Him. If he's meant for me, then we will be together no matter what happens :)
So, as usual I told Ezleen EVERYTHING and she's the best! She told me what to do and I just needed to tell her about him. I still tell her everything till today because it is hard to get over this boy. Ezleen, please bear with me. Haha. A few days after telling her,she told me to listen to Ronan Keating's If Tomorrow Never Comes and she was like this song is for you and him. Haha. Till today, I listen to it everyday. It's a beautiful song :) Thank youu <3
No comments:
Post a Comment